All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
- Completely turnkey 2 bedroom, 1 bath single-family home with huge yard in SF's Lakeshore neighborhood
- Beautifully styled public spaces including living room, dining room, and renovated kitchen
- Chef's kitchen features 6-burner gas range by GE Cafe, LG refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and wine cooler
- All appliances are stainless; new marble-patterned quartz counters and backsplash
- Ornate hardwoods throughout, Nest thermostat, Ring doorbell, and LiftMaster WiFi garage opener
- Huge back yard with grass terrace, concrete patio for outdoor living and dining areas, and privacy fence
- Generously-sized bedrooms with great closets and new light fixtures newly installed
- Lower level has significant expansion potential and is currently used as storage and laundry area
- Front-loading Samsung washer and dryer, half-bath, and 1-car garage parking on lower level
- Amazing curb appeal, professional landscaping, and 1-car parking pad, for a total of 2-car parking
- Phenomenal family-friendly neighborhood with great pride of ownership
- Proximate to multiple golf courses, SF Zoo, the beach, Stern Grove, Lake Merced, and shopping!
Welcome to 72 Springfield, a lovely single-family home on a beautiful block in San Francisco’s highly desirable Lakeshore neighborhood! This 2 bedroom, 1 bath residence offers an enviable lifestyle and is proximate to some of San Francisco’s best destinations.
Starting from the curb, the renovated home impresses and delivers! Spacious living and dining rooms, oriented towards the West for epic sunsets, are located towards the front and lead back to the freshly updated kitchen. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances including a 6-burner gas range by GE Cafe with hood ventilation, LG refrigerator / freezer, Bosch dishwasher, and an integrated wine cooler. New marble-patterned quartz counters and backsplash add a layer of sophistication, and space for a breakfast table round out the amenities!
Just off the kitchen are the living and dining rooms, which flow nicely to one another and are the perfect place to host dinner parties or just lounge and recharge your batteries. Huge picture windows allow natural light to pour in, and outlooks are to a gorgeous streetscape full of well-manicured lawns and kids riding bikes.
Upstairs are two generously-sized bedrooms, both served by a full bath on the upper hallway. Ornate hardwood floors run throughout the home, new gold light fixtures were just installed, and crown moldings add style to the living spaces. A Nest thermostat and Ring doorbell are included. This home is completely turnkey and has been stylized by an interior designer, including the interior color palette.
The lower level of the home offers room to grow into, as the large, above-grade space provides expansion potential. Its current use is storage, including an auxiliary refrigerator, Samsung front-loader washer and dryer, tons of space to store items, and a 1-car garage. The storage space could easily double as a home gym, art studio, or anything else your imagination desires. A half bath is located on this level. The LiftMaster garage door is WiFi-enabled, meaning it can be controlled by mobile app. Out front, you’ll find a parking pad that may accommodate one large vehicle, for a total of two-car parking.
One of the best features of the home is the newly landscaped back yard! Featuring a huge grass terrace with perimeter flower bed, the sunny back yard awaits your BBQs, kid playdates, and relaxing in the sun! Adjacent to the grass terrace is a patio, large enough for both outdoor dining and living areas.
Attentions surfers! This property is located just a mile to the beach, and golfers will enjoy proximity to TPC Harding Park, The Olympic Club, and San Francisco Golf Club. Children will love weekend excursions to the San Francisco Zoo, and shopping at Lakeshore Plaza is only a quarter-mile walk from the front door. With destinations such as Stern Grove, Stonestown Galleria, and Lake Merced all nearby, it’s no wonder families buying in this area end up staying for generations!
Please contact the Payton + Binnings Team for a COVID-safe showing by emailing [email protected] or by calling 415-891-7770.
The residential Lakeshore-Upper Grand neighborhood, cultivated by famed landscape architects Olmsted Brothers, is a sculpted terrain of winding streets following the natural contours of the land.
Homes date back to the 1920s and ‘30s, some designed by notable Bay Area architects like Julia Morgan, Maybeck & White, and Charles McCall. Today, the neighborhood retains its period flavor, with large, romantic homes in the Italian Renaissance, Tudor, Spanish, Monterey, French provincial, and Colonial styles.
Lakeshore-Upper Grand is close to the Lakeshore and Grand Avenue shopping districts. Michel Bistro is a French bar and restaurant with authentic cuisine, Arizmendi Bakery offers pastries and lunch dishes, and Lin Jia Asian Kitchen features Chinese and Asian Fusion selections. Shops like Urban Indigo, Sway, and Silver Moon Kids entice visitors with eclectic items for all ages.